Thursday, 26 July 2012

Driveway poured & PCI date confirmed

I spoke with our SS today and had our PCI appointment confirmed for 10am Monday!  4 sleeps!!!!!  Going to be the longest 4 days (I say that now...I'm sure the 4 days before we pick up the keys will drag on even more!).  So grateful that my mum is coming up to look after the kids.  Couldn't think of anything worse than taking a 4 1/2 year old and a 22 month old to do PCI.

The landscapers were at the house again today doing the driveway.  They poured the concrete this afternoon and will pave it next week.  I am really happy with how it is looking (although hubby isn't as thrilled with my executive decision about how far out the concrete should be from the garage!).  We have a turning bay which will no doubt be an excellent extra parking space or two when we have visitors.

So not long to go now.  I contacted our mortgage broker to follow up our final payment.  Their valuer still needs to go and look at the house and hopefully that will be done early next week. 

I am desperate to finish my shopping but really can't until we have the keys.  My Ikea list is growing daily.  Went looking for some cushions for the new lounge today but came home with nothing.  I think I will just duck into spotlight on Saturday after work (when I am child free) and have a look and hopefully I can find what I like.

Here are some photos from todays work:


No comments:

Post a Comment