Monday, 11 June 2012

Still waiting.....

Nothing seems to have happened in the past 2 weeks.  Getting a little bit frustrated now.  Ok, so when I say nothing - I mean brick wise.  We do have insulation now so that is a bonus.  I just wish the brickies would get sorted and finish the job. 

We have a back fence now too.  Not thrilled with it at all.  We had decided on a cream fence but the neighbours have ok'd cream with brown posts!!!!!  Considering our house has black windows and roof, I DEFINITELY wouldn't have gone with brown.  I am still trying to figure out what to do with this.  At worst, it will be painted.  We can't put anything along the fence and it is something that we have to look out at every single day and well, it is not what I want.  None of our other fences will have brown so I'm far from impressed about this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment